We set up business websites, particularly for hotels, B&B’s, guesthouses, caterers and restaurants that want their own integrated booking system with NO monthly fees! (Please note: Anyone can apply for a website, you do not have to own or run a business!)
At the moment, we offer the following integrated booking software solutions for business websites (click an image for more details):
Each of the booking software solutions for business websites comes with a lifetime use license for just one-low price. No more paying monthly fees to an offsite service that may go down at any time. No more losing sales because visitors can’t make a booking when they visit your website. The software is set up on your own domain, with permanent admin access and full support for one year. It’s specifically designed to be simple to use and embed on any webpage so it blends in seamlessly with your website. Please check out our demos and features from the top menu.
I Already Have A Business Website
If you already have your own, hosted website but still want some booking software, you will need to be able to run PHP scripts and have access to a MySQL database. If you don’t have your own business website yet, all you need is a domain name and host with PHP and MySQL (and preferably an SSL certificate), and we will set up a business website for you. This can either be WordPress (highly recommended!) or built using our own web design software. Please click here for more information on both of these options.
These are some of the business websites and other options from which you can select:
- Business website, either designed or using WordPress, with booking software: one-off fee from £599. This includes support for the booking software for 1 year.
- Standalone booking software for existing business websites: From £399.
- Standard website setup without booking software: WordPress setup and configuration, including your choice of theme and plugins. This doesn’t necessarily have to be a business website, it can be for almost anything: From £199.
- eCommerce website, using our own eCommerce software: one-off fee of just £599, which includes initial setup and basic training to use it. It’s very simple to use without the bloat and confusing features of other stores.
- Many other booking and eCommerce software options. Just click the demos menu at the top of the site to see what we have to offer!
- WordPress website maintenance – Unlimited updates and maintenance, including eCommerce product adding: £499 per month, per website.