Business Websites Forums Groups Business To Price or Not to Price?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angela
    Keymaster

How many websites do you know that refuse to show prices on their websites? Is this as frustrating to you as it is to me?

For example, my husband and I recently required the services of a storage facility. We visited countless local websites and only one had the sizes and prices on their website! Every, other one we found forced me to contact them before they would reveal their prices.

When I asked two of the websites why they didn’t show their prices, the both said something similar – they like to tailor their quotes to the customer’s needs!

What???

They have different sizes at different prices for different lengths of time – how can they tailor these to their customers?

Even when I gave one website my full requirements, they still hummed and hawed and told me to phone or visit the facility! I could feel little bubbles seeping out of the corners of my mouth by the time I’d finished looking!

For future reference: unless you are offering exclusive, bespoke services and products, please, please, please put prices on your website! There’s nothing that makes me leave a website faster than not finding prices for one that does list them!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.