Interactive Websites For Your Business
If you own a guesthouse, hotel, cafe or catering service and don’t have a website and/or an online booking system, you may be losing out on potential customers. (For information on other potential solutions, please click here.)
- Business website, either designed or using WordPress, with booking software: one-off fee from £599. This includes support for the booking software for 1 year.
- Standalone booking software for existing business websites: From £399.
- Standard website setup without booking software: WordPress setup and configuration, including your choice of theme and plugins. This doesn’t necessarily have to be a business website, it can be for almost anything: From £199.
- eCommerce website, using WooCommerce: one-off fee of just £599, which includes initial setup and basic training to use it.
- WordPress website maintenance – Unlimited updates and maintenance, including eCommerce product adding: £499 per month, per website.
Your business website can be set up using WordPress, the most popular and easiest website software. Adding pages, themes, content and plugins can all be done automatically. You can find WordPress video tutorials here.
If you want a designed personal or business website, we can help with that, too. You can have up to 7 pages with a contact form and photo gallery with as many images as you want, or we can set up a WordPress website (I can’t recommend this option highly enough!)
Content is up to you, but please read our terms and conditions before signing up for any of our website packages.
We also plan to add holiday booking websites, flight bookings, property listings and many more, so watch this space!
You will need a domain name and a host for your website, if you are not hosting with us. Below are some recommended services:
Digital Host – Highly recommended, top support
Hostgator Popular host at a good price